Got something to say? We'd love to hear it! Please read the descriptions for each contact method below and choose the most appropriate one to ensure that your message is processed as quickly as possible.
- Our Forums
We maintain forums on the main site for the modding team, Off Topic Productions, and they are usually the best place to communicate with (or get support from) the community. Also, TNM developers frequent the forums, so it is usually safe to assume your message will reach their eyes.
- E-Mail (General)
If your message is specifically for the TNM team, and is not a request for support pertaining to this web site, this is likely the best avenue. Please note, however, that we receive a significant amount of e-mails, and it is not possible for us to respond to each one individually.
- E-Mail (Web Site Technical Support)
If you are having trouble with this web site or wish to report a broken feature (such as dead links), please use this e-mail address and include specific details about what you were doing when you encounted the problem. Also, when you are reporting a technical issue you are experiencing, including information about the following usually helps us to fix the problem quicker.
- The approximate time at which the error happened, including timezone
- Your web browser (such as Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, etc.)
- Your browser's version number (you can normally find this by clicking About from their Help menu
- Your Operating System (such as Windows XP, Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux, Windows Vista, etc)
If you are unable to send an e-mail, or you have sent a support request and did not receive a response after more than 24 hours, please try using the tech support contact form.